Here you can find 60+ LinkedIn groups ordered by a number of members in it and with short description from the group’s profile page.Microsoft Business Intelligence
Microsoft SQL Server
SQL Server Developers
Database Developers and Architects Group
SQL Server DBA
SQL Server Business Intelligence(BI)
SQLSERVER User Group
SQL Server Administrators
Microsoft SQL Server Developers group
SSRS/ SSIS/ SSAS Group
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Developers
Microsoft System Administrators MCITP
Microsoft SQL Professionals
Learn SQL Server
SQL Server Brasil
MSSQLTips – SQL Server Tips and Tricks
SQL Server 2012
SQL Server DBA Connect
SQL Server Tutorials
.NET Framework – C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, WPF, SQL, Web API, AJAX, LINQ, XML, TFS, JQuery, Bootstrap
SQL SERVER Performance Tuning
SQL Server 2017
SQL Server Big Data
Data Warehousing Professionals Group
SQL Server 2008 (2065320)
UK SQL Server User Group
MVC, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Jquery, Angular, .Net Core
Microsoft SQL Server 2012
SQL Server DBA Board
Sql Server Errors
SQL Server Si!
SQL Server Elite
Microsoft SQL Server DBA
SQL Server Performance
SQL Server 2005
MS SQL Server Technology
Silicon Valley SQL Server DBA Group
MS Access with SQL Server
SQL Server Professionals using Google+
SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS Developers Group
MCTS: SQL Server 2008
PSSUG – Philadelphia SQL Server Users Group
SQL Developers Group
SQL Server Pro Resources & Events
.NET Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, AZURE, SQL Server) Recruiting Group
SQL Database Developer
Database (Oracle, MySQL, PostgresSQL, DB2, Redis, Cassandra, Couchbase, NeoRJ, SQL SERVER, MongoDB)
Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, SQL Azure, MonetDB, NoSQL, SQLite, Hadoop, BerkeleyDB and PostgreSQL
1. Microsoft Business IntelligenceGroup link: Microsoft Business Intelligence
Description: Everything related to Microsoft Business Intelligence (SQL Server,Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Sharepoint, Performance Point Server, ETL, OLAP, Datamining, DTS, MDX, Power Pivot, Power View, DAX,Power BI,BIML, Azure BI ,AI, …)
2. Microsoft SQL ServerGroup link: Microsoft SQL Server
Description: The Microsoft SQL Server group is designed to connect Microsoft SQL professionals so they can share ideas, best practices and build strong relationships.
3. SQL Server DevelopersGroup link: SQL Server Developers
Description: If you are a SQL Server Developer, SQL Server Programmer, DBA, or having expertise in the technologies like Data Warehousing, ETL, OLAP, Analysis Services, Reporting Services and Integration Servicers, then JOIN this group and share your experience across…
4. SQLDBAGroup link: SQLDBA
Description: Join SQL DBA group and share experience with 52000+ SQL DBAs, Developer, Architect, Consultant, DBA Experts, Data analyst, BI designer. Get connected to SQL community here, Read blogs, SQL Server findings & feature, and search SQL Jobs.
5. Database Developers and Architects GroupGroup link: Database Developers and Architects Group
Description: A discussion group for Database Developers and Architects. Technologies of discussion include Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, mySQL and DB2. Members of the group join the exclusive forum where topics of interest are discussed and promoted.
6. SQL Server DBAGroup link: SQL Server DBA
Description: This is a group that wants to bring the MS Sql Server DBA community together!
7. SQL Server Business Intelligence(BI)Group link: SQL Server Business Intelligence(BI)
Description: “Microsoft Business Intelligence, SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Integration
Services (SSIS),Data Quality Services, Master Data Services, Excel Services, Share Point Services(MOSS), Performance Point Server (PPS), ETL, OLAP, Datamining, Cubes, MDX, DMX, XMLA, Programming SSAS using C#.NET, ADOMD.NET.”
8. SQLSERVER User GroupGroup link: SQLSERVER User Group
Description: This is a group for SQL SERVER community
9. SQL Server AdministratorsGroup link: SQL Server Administrators
Description: A place where we share knowledge, info and other kind of technical information about SQL Server administration matters.
10. Microsoft SQL Server Developers groupGroup link: Microsoft SQL Server Developers group
Description: Software Developers who use Microsoft SQL server
11. SQL ConnectGroup link: SQL Connect
Description: This is a group of professionals that are using or interested in the Microsoft SQL Server technologies.
12. SQLServerCentralGroup link: SQLServerCentral
Description: SQLServerCentral is the largest SQL Server community in the world for SQL Server professionals. SQLServerCentral provides a central online hub for the SQL Server Community, where they can interact with their peers and access the accurate, relevant, and timely technical information that they need to do their jobs.
13. SSRS/ SSIS/ SSAS GroupGroup link: SSRS/ SSIS/ SSAS Group
Description: The purpose of this group is to create a platform where BI SQL Server specialists can connect and discuss trends in there area of expertise. The group can also have a function as jobboard for roles in this area.
14. SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) DevelopersGroup link: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Developers
Description: Microsoft Business Intelligence, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), DTS, ASP.NET, C#.Net, VB.NET, SILVERLIGHT, ETL, OLAP, Datamining, Cubes, MDX, DMX, XMLA, Programming SSAS using C#.NET, ADOMD.NET, AMO
15. Net ProgrammingGroup link: Net Programming
Description: Dot Net programming, c#, visual basic, crystal, sql server, xmlm, framework, asp, jobs
16. Microsoft System Administrators MCITP
Group link: Microsoft System Administrators MCITP
Description: Windows Server, Small Business Server, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Sharepoint Service, Microsoft Sharepoint Portal Server, Microsoft ISA, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Office Project Server, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Virtual Server
17. Microsoft SQL Professionals
Group link: Microsoft SQL Professionals
Description: This group is a common platform for the people who are working on Microsoft SQL Server.
18. Learn SQL ServerGroup link: Learn SQL Server
Description: Contain the Open discussion related to Microsoft SQL Server
19. SQL Server BrasilGroup link: SQL Server Brasil
Description: Comunidade destinada aos que utilizam, gostam, estudam e trabalham com SQL SERVER. Aqui são tratados temas como ETL, OLAP, tuning, data warehousing e das ferramentas Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS) e Analysis Services (SSAS) e também Azure SQL Database e Azure SQL Data Warehouse. Utilizado também para a divulgação de eventos diretamente relacionados ao SQL Server.
20. MSSQLTips – SQL Server Tips and Tricks
Group link: MSSQLTips – SQL Server Tips and Tricks
Description: MSSQLTips – Your source for daily SQL Server tips. Come learn about SQL Server from real world DBAs and Developers. Stay current on our recent tips and what’s going on in the community. Check out the daily tips, web casts, tutorials, white papers, forums and much more…
21. DATABASEGroup link: DATABASE
Description: Group is for every Professional DBA’s or Developer having proficieny in SQL Server, Oracle,MySQL,Oracle APPs,Informix,Sybase….any database platform.
22. SQL Server 2012Group link: SQL Server 2012
Description: This group is for discussions on topics related to SQL Server 2012.
23. SQLServer ProfessionalGroup link: SQLServer Professional
Description: The objective of this group is to build an interesting SQL Server community to empower SQL Server professionals, share SQL related information, discuss trending topics, solve technical issues, share ideas, resolve business challenges, share job opportunities, helps SQL Server enthusiasts to grow, and so on…Let’s all strive to build a community that benefits all who show up!
24. SQL Server DBA ConnectGroup link: SQL Server DBA Connect
Description: Professional group for SQL Server DBAs to network and communicate with each other, and to share SQL Server related news and opportunities.
25. SQL Server TutorialsGroup link: SQL Server Tutorials
Description: This group shares SQL Server Tutorials, Tips and Tricks
26. .NET Framework – C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, WPF, SQL, Web API, AJAX, LINQ, XML, TFS, JQuery, BootstrapGroup link: .NET Framework – C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, WPF, SQL, Web API, AJAX, LINQ, XML, TFS, JQuery, Bootstrap
27. SQL SERVER Performance TuningGroup link: SQL SERVER Performance Tuning
Description: If you are a SQL Server Developer, SQL Server Programmer, DBA, or having expertise in the area of Performance Tuning then come on and share your experience here. This is a group established for SQL Server professionals to expand our network of contacts and learn more about SQL SERVER Performance Tuning.
28. SQL Server 2017Group link: SQL Server 2017
Description: Knowledge Sharing is the best thing you can ever do in your life. This will be the platform for knowledge sharing for all no voice to professional DBA’s. It will mainly concentrate on SQL Server 2014, 2016 and 2017 DBA
29. SQL Server Big DataGroup link: SQL Server Big Data
Description: This group is focused on knowledge sharing and networking among Microsoft SQL Server Professionals and Industry Experts; main focus will be on SQL Server and Hadoop.
30. .NET AustraliaGroup link: .NET Australia
Description: “A forum for .Net Developers & Architects to connect and jobs to be advertised
31. Data Warehousing Professionals GroupGroup link: Data Warehousing Professionals Group
Description: Data Warehousing Professional Group is full of professionals experienced and skilled in Data Warehousing technologies like ETL, OLTP, OLAP and tools like Informatica, Data stage, Ab-initio, Oracle, Teradata, MS Sql Server and varios data bases in the market.
32. SQL Server 2008 (2065320)Group link: SQL Server 2008 (2065320)
Description: SQL Server 2008 specific networking
33. UK SQL Server User GroupGroup link: UK SQL Server User Group
Description: Group of like minded SQL professionals focusing on Microsoft SQL Server; regular physical meetings throughout the UK including social events as well as online meetings via LiveMeeting.
34. MVC, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Jquery, Angular, .Net CoreGroup link: MVC, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Jquery, Angular, .Net Core
Description: Learn ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#/SQL Server, MVC, Entity Framework, IIS programming skills and create stunning advance web development and application development. Technology crowds provide the best tutorials for easy-to-understand illustrations of ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server, IIS features. Get interview questions and answer for your bright future.
35. SQLblog.comGroup link: SQLblog.com
Description: SQLblog.com™ is a community and content website focused on Microsoft® SQL Server© and related technologies.
36. SQLKnowledgeGroup link: SQLKnowledge
Description: SQLKnowledge is common & shared platform for all SQL Server DBA’s, Developers, Designers and independent experts to enhance knowledge & sharing information on Microsoft SQL Server Technologies.
37. Microsoft SQL Server 2012Group link: Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Description: Microsoft SQL Server is a complete set of enterprise ready technologies and tools that help people derive the most value from information at the lowest total-cost-of-ownership. Enjoy high levels of performance, availability, and security; employ more productive management and application development tools; and deliver pervasive insight with self- service business intelligence (BI).
38. SQL ServerGroup link: SQL Server
Description: This is a group established for SQL Server professionals to expand our network of contacts and learn more about SQL Server.
39. SQL Server DBA BoardGroup link: SQL Server DBA Board
Description: SQL Server DBA Board provide all DBA of SQL Server a platform to communicate and share.
40. Sql Server ErrorsGroup link: Sql Server Errors
Description: MS SQL Server All Versions, tutorials, tips, jobs, etc. 2000, 2003, 2005, consultants, MCDBA, certified, DBA, telecommuting DBA.
41. SQL Server Si!Group link: SQL Server Si!
Description: Grupo dedicado a todos los profesionales que trabajan con SQL Server y cualquiera de sus componentes. Tanto a nivel de motor relacional como de Business Intelligence.
42. SQL Server EliteGroup link: SQL Server Elite
Description: This is a group solely for those who are passionate about their profession and have a significant involvement in the world of MS SQL Server. The idea of this group is to knowledge share by networking online and at events set up by SQL Server Elite. SQL Server Elite will aim to hold 4 events a year which will feature presentations by various industry professionals that are at the top of their game.
43. Microsoft SQL Server DBAGroup link: Microsoft SQL Server DBA
Description: This group is for Microsoft SQL Database Administrator (DBA), one can view the posts and can post their comment/concern to this blog regarding Microsoft SQL Server Administration. The group will have information related Microsoft SQL Server Administration and latest updates.
44. SQL Server PerformanceGroup link: SQL Server Performance
Description: A group dedicated to resolving performance issues in SQL Server.
45. PASSGroup link: PASS
Description: PASS was founded by Microsoft and CA to provide users of SQL Server a community, peer networking and to build a body of expertise to help educate millions of SQL Server users around the world
46. SQL ScriptsGroup link: SQL Scripts
Description: This is a place to share SQL Scripts for SQL Server. You are encouraged to share scripts for all versions of SQL Server that you feel would be helpful to others. Please do not post copyrighted works, or works that you did not originate, without permission from the author.
47. SQLserverfaqGroup link: SQLserverfaq
Description: This group is related to the SQL server blogs
48. SQL Server 2005Group link: SQL Server 2005
Description: SQL Server 2005
49. MS SQL Server TechnologyGroup link: MS SQL Server Technology
Description: The intend of this Group is gathering all the knowledge, experiences, tips, recomendations, best practices, ideas, etc., from the technology community.You will find here Real Solutions to your Real Issues.Come on, what are you waiting for? Are you a Administrator, Architect, Developer, Analyst? Join us and start sharing your doubts and offering your professional answers.Thank you all for been part of the solution.Welcome to our Group.
50. Silicon Valley SQL Server DBA GroupGroup link: Silicon Valley SQL Server DBA Group
Description: This group is created to connect all the SQL Server professionals, DBAs in the Bay Area.
51. MS Access with SQL ServerGroup link: MS Access with SQL Server
Description: Microsoft Access and SQL Server are a great combination. Together they afford business of all sizes the ability to create solutions quickly and with smaller budgets than with any other technology. Join us to learn the latest on this topic, post questions to help you with issues and contribute with your own ideas.
52. SQL Server Professionals using Google+Group link: SQL Server Professionals using Google+
Description: SQL Server professionals who use the Google+ social network.
53. SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS Developers GroupGroup link: SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS Developers Group
Description: “SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS Developers Group. Internet of Things IOT, Amazon, Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Apple. Big Data – Data Warehouse – Hadoop – Cloud Computing – Warehousing. ETL – Datastage, Informatica, SAS, Ab Initio, SSIS. DB – Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SQLServer. BI – Tableau, Microstrategy, Cognos, SSRS. Env – Unix, Cloud, ERP, CRM, Cloudera, MapR, Hortonworks, SAP. Lang – C, Java, Perl, HTML, Python
54. MCTS: SQL Server 2008Group link: MCTS: SQL Server 2008
Description: Welcome to MCTS: SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance Group.
55. PSSUG – Philadelphia SQL Server Users GroupGroup link: PSSUG – Philadelphia SQL Server Users Group
Description: The Philadelphia SQL Server users Group (PSSUG) is a community of SQL Server database, and data platform professionals. We meeting monthly in different locations throughout the Greater Philadelphia area, and have chapters in Phila, South Jersey, and Delaware. PSSUG is an Official Professional Association of SQL Server (PASS) Chapter (http://sqlpass.org). We welcome you to visit our group web site at http://www.PSSUG.org
56. SQL ProgrammingGroup link: SQL Programming
Description: The purpose of this group is to create a platform where SQL Server Experts can connect and discuss in their area of expertise and share knowledge. This will be the platform for knowledge sharing for all no voice to professional DBA’s. It will mainly concentrate on SQL Server 2008, 2014 , 2016 and 2017 Developer and DBA
57. SQL Developers GroupGroup link: SQL Developers Group
Description: If you write SQL this group is for you. If you use any of the following databases you are welcome to join – Teradata, Oracle, DB2, Mongo, SQL Server, Access, Hbase, MySQL, Informix, Postgresql, Firebird, Rocket, Neo4j, R:Base, LexisNexis, Adabas, Redshift, Salesforce – Big Data, Cloud, CRM, ETL, ERP
58. SQL Server Pro Resources & EventsGroup link: SQL Server Pro Resources & Events
Description: Find tools, tips, and free SQL resources and get updates on upcoming events.
59. .NET Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, AZURE, SQL Server) Recruiting GroupGroup link: .NET Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, AZURE, SQL Server) Recruiting Group
Description:.NET Developer (ASP.NET, MVC, AZURE, SQL Server) Recruiting Group
60. SQL Database DeveloperGroup link: SQL Database Developer
Description: SQL Database : MS SQL Server Fundamentals, SQL Database : TSQL Fundamentals, Oracle Database
61. Database (Oracle, MySQL, PostgresSQL, DB2, Redis, Cassandra, Couchbase, NeoRJ, SQL SERVER, MongoDB)Group link: Database (Oracle, MySQL, PostgresSQL, DB2, Redis, Cassandra, Couchbase, NeoRJ, SQL SERVER, MongoDB)
Description: Database (Oracle, MySQL, PostgresSQL, DB2, Redis, Cassandra, Couchbase, NeoRJ, SQL SERVER, MongoDB)
62. Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, SQL Azure, MonetDB, NoSQL, SQLite, Hadoop, BerkeleyDB and PostgreSQLGroup link: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, SQL Azure, MonetDB, NoSQL, SQLite, Hadoop, BerkeleyDB and PostgreSQL
Description: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, SQL Azure, MonetDB, NoSQL, SQLite, Hadoop, BerkeleyDB and PostgreSQL