This performance counter keeps track of total number of output rows that have been written into destination adapters.
This counter will give you an indication of the overall execution progress of your data flow tasks. Because this counter tracks all rows read since the counter was started, you should expect the value of this counter to be very high.
DBAs, Server administrators, ETL developers
- Disable constraints check prior to writing into target table
- Increase the size of your database log file
- Consider storing file used by target adapters on a SAN
- Use partitioning on your target table
- Try to perform your data flows in bulk mode instead of row by row
- Add more physical memory to the computer