2019 was a great year for the SQL Shack community, and 2020 is shaping up to be just as exciting. Thanks to our writers – SQL professionals and community members, we continue to spread the knowledge around the SQL community.
We are proud to announce that this year best author award goes to:
- with 156 articles published
- more than 139,000 views for his most popular article CASE statement in SQL
and runner-up is
- with 46 articles published
- more than 30,000 views for his most popular article DELETE CASCADE and UPDATE CASCADE in SQL Server foreign key
SQL Shack would like to congratulate both of them and say our gratitude to all of the authors which contributed to our community.
We are working hard to bring you more exciting articles in the coming months. Stay tuned for more from the SQL Shack community.
Latest posts by SQLShack (see all)
- Best author award in 2021 - January 3, 2022
- Best author award in 2020 - January 5, 2021
- Best author award in 2019 - January 3, 2020